"Thanks again, you have made this piece of the organising really enjoyable when it started out to be a nightmare before I found your site!" Lisa
View more testimonials
Terms & Conditions 2017/18
- Designs are copyright of Cards by Sophie. By agreeing to our terms and conditions you, or a third party, cannot copy or reproduce designs in any part or way. This also applies to samples ordered.
- It is your responsibility to get permission for any copyright material, for example hymns or poems that are to feature in the stationery.
- If you are ordering online payment must be received in full. If you prefer to send an order form in by post or email, at least a 40% deposit is required before work can begin on the wedding stationery. Once an order is placed you will receive email confirmation from Cards by Sophie. The deposit can be paid for by bank transfer or PayPal and is non refundable.
- There is no minimum order quantity. We recommend ordering a few extras in case of last minute guest list changes or any extras that are required.
- When an order is received, a proof will be prepared with your chosen wording and colour. This will need to be checked and signed off prior to proceeding to the next stage of the order. We will not begin your order or go to print without you approving the design, layout and proof reading the text. Please check your insert proofs very carefully before confirming that you would like to proceed with an order as Cards by Sophie cannot be held responsible for any mistakes that are discovered afterwards. Proofs must be signed and dated and returned by post or email.
- Additional changes after production of one set of proofs may incur extra costs. Changes made once the proofs have been signed off may be subject to additional charges. Changes must be made by email or post and will not be accepted by telephone.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks from the approval of the proof for the order to be completed. If you have a tight timescale please contact us to see if we can fit your order into our schedule. Ideally we would recommend placing an order at least 4-6 weeks before you intend to send out your stationery. This gives time for any amendments, approvals and delivery times required.
- Once the order is complete you will be notified. Any remaining balance must be paid prior to dispatch of the order.
- Delivery within mainland UK will be by Royal Mail Special Delivery and will require a signature. Delivery charges vary depending on the amount orderered, as follows:
- Order under 50 items – Postage and Packing is £10.00. (As a guide 1 invitation = 1 item)
- Order between 50 and 100 items – postage and packing is £16.50.
- Order over 100 items – postage and packing is £25.00.
- Delivery for table plans is now included in the price shown.
- The prices above assume delivery would normally occur in two stages, invitations and rsvp cards first, and menus, order of service, place cards and any other ‘on the day’ items nearer the time of the wedding. Any further splits in delivery may incur additional charges.
- If you live locally orders can be collected with prior appointment.
- Please contact Cards by Sophie for international sample and order delivery charges.
- All orders are carefully packed to avoid damage in transit. Any damage must be notified within 24 hours of receipt. On receipt, if you feel there are any discrepancies with your order, these must be notified within 24 hours of receipt.
- We cannot be held responsible for damage which occurs when you post individual items to your guests. We will offer you advice regarding the safest method of posting should you wish.
- Please note that it is your responsibility to check you have the correct postage when sending out your stationery to your guests. It is not the responsibility of Cards by Sophie. Some designs are bulky so will require a ‘large letter’ stamp or possibly a higher postage value, so we recommend checking with your post office prior to sending.
- Refunds can only be given or items replaced if you find the design to be faulty.
- Designs that feature small parts and decorations are not suitable for small children.
- Please note each card is handmade so there may be slight variations.
- Cancellations – In the unfortunate event that an order needs to be cancelled the 40% deposit (if paying offline and not through the online shop) is non-refundable. If an order is cancelled part way through, all of the work carried out to that date that exceeds the deposit must be paid for. If an order has been placed through the online shop and money received in full, we will only refund an amount relating to work that has not been carried out at the time of cancellation.
- All items remain the property of Cards by Sophie until paid for in full.
- Cards by Sophie reserves the right to remove any promotions or discounts without prior notice.